[No Solution] Userpro Template Widget Timeout

In order to post a topic/ticket, you MUST provide content in the main tinyMCE editor field. It is not possible to only use the "Private Content" section, as that input only represents a meta data addition to your ticket. The forum can't save a ticket without actual content!

Whenever you want to post confidential information, such as website addresses, user names, password or anything else you don't want others to see, use the "Private Content" section  that you will find below the main text editor box.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

The “userpro template” widget just keeps spinning with the loading icon. I assume it times out since nothing ever loads. The other widgets seem fine but not sure. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

I assume you are referring to the Visual Composer element(s), rather than an actual widget, as my addon does not provide any widgets?

If so, the “UserPro Template” element in VC is working correctly on my end and no other users reported any issues with it either.

I would need to see your site to get a better idea about what might be going on, so please provide me with admin access to your site, so I can take a closer look.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Userpro Template Widget Timeout’ is closed to new replies.