[Resolved] Content not found

In order to post a topic/ticket, you MUST provide content in the main tinyMCE editor field. It is not possible to only use the "Private Content" section, as that input only represents a meta data addition to your ticket. The forum can't save a ticket without actual content!

Whenever you want to post confidential information, such as website addresses, user names, password or anything else you don't want others to see, use the "Private Content" section  that you will find below the main text editor box.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

batoo
    Participant

Why when I’mm closing the opened changelogs i getting fullscreen message “Content not found”?
    http://prntscr.com/h1wjqs

Tekanewa
    Tekanewa
    Keymaster

Hi,

unfortunately, a screenshot won’t tell me very much, so please provide me with a link to a live page showing the issue, so I can take a closer look.

If you could also provide me with admin access, so I can check post content and shortcode syntax, it would be appreciated.

Tekanewa

batoo
    Participant

Check private message

Private Content Hidden

Tekanewa
    Tekanewa
    Keymaster

Hi,

I took a look at your page on several browsers, and the changelog is working correctly on my end, without showing a message “Content not found”.

Can you please provide me with step-by-step instructions as to how and when the message is triggered on your end, as I can’t recreate it from my end, using your own site. Particularly, since the message seems to be part of an overlay, which my plugin does not utilize.

Tekanewa

batoo
    Participant

Oh, checking the javascript events and css classes, looks like Flatsome theme is making that.
    Ok, i`ll create a staging and try to fix it and let you know.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Content not found’ is closed to new replies.